top of page

The Life and Times of Rev. Gabrielle

Funny story, this will be short. I'm am attempting an update on my website, it's difficult; but thank the internet and YouTube for your never ending support! @santrelmedia videos are particularly brilliant.

I hope to add new stories, topics and thoughts that I feel like sharing.

Watch this space. Your kind words and support are always welcome. x

How to get Married in Ireland

Planning to get Married in Ireland please follow these steps:

  • You can find information on getting married in Ireland by looking at the following link on -

  • Here is a new checklist of requirements released this year.

  • Couples living abroad can do a postal application – and their first contact will be with Neil.murphy@hse.ielooks after the new applications and goes through everything in great detail with each Couple. He wants you to be aware of all the requirements, specific to each couple – particularly if they have divorces and live abroad.

  • If you want to get married in the Republic of Ireland, contact your local civil registration service by phone or email. You need to give them at least 3 months' notice that you intend to marry. This is the law in Ireland and it applies to all civil, religious and secular marriages.

  • You cannot get married until after the 3 month notice period. Your marriage date can be in any month or year after the 3 months.

How to give notice and book a marriage notification appointment

Contact your local civil registration service by phone or email to let us know you want to get married. We will send you a postal notification form.

You will need to:

  • complete and return the form by post or email - the 3 months' notice starts when the form is received by the civil registration service

  • book and attend a notification appointment

  • You can contact the Civil Registration Office. In County Clare: Ennis, Sandfield Centre. Phone: 0035365 686 8048 and 0035365 686 8049. or see this list for others

  • Book an appointment

  • Notification fees €200

  • You will need to download and complete the capture of data form and bring it to the appointment.

  • Both of you must bring the original and a colour photocopy of the photo page of one of the following:

  • passport

  • refugee card/asylum card issued by Department of Justice and Equality national identity card from an EU country accepting them as a travel document

Self Care

So I'm not the best at taking time for myself, but since our first lock down in Ireland, I took self care to a new level. I'll be online again to add more here.

  1. I love myself, life is good. Thank you #louisehay: 101 Best Louise Hay Affirmations of All Time

39 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page